Re: Win95 - Oracle 7.3.2 ODBC driver

From: Martin Smith <mfsmith_at_erols.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

You do not need anything else on the server. But you DO need Oracle's 32-bit SQL*Net on the client, plus a 32-bit ODBC driver from Oracle or elsewhere. The latter are available at www.oracle.com. Both 16-bit and 32-bit SQL*net can be on the same WIN95 client at the same time: one goes in c:\ORAWIN and the other in C:\ORAWIN95 by default.

(BTW--My experience is that SQL*net 2.1 and 2.2 on the client both work OK with SQL*Net 2.3 on the HP server.)