Re: Oracle performance on Large loads.

From: janet <janet_at_telesph.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

Good suggestions, I have one more.
Look up and use the buffer parameter in the import. I have been told :

specify BUFFER as part of the import. default is 4096 (4K). we can give it 10M, oracle will use it based on availability, i.e. it won't give an error even if it's not able to find 10M of memory.

Haven't tried it yet myself. good luck.

janet