Re: Q: DDE on Forms 3 ?

From: John Hough <q6y_at_ornl.gov>
Date: 1996/12/11

"Jelte Jansons" <jelte.jansons_at_tip.nl> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am looking for a tool to get information from my Oracle database (7) and
>Forms 3 with DDE to Word. In Access it is quite easy but I wa wondering how
>I should do this in a REAL database...
>
>Does anyone know? Are there tools available?
>
>Jelte

Hmmm I say as I survey the list of 6 oracle newsgroups, Which would be the correct newsgroup to post my request? I don't know I guess I will cross post it to all and inconvenience a lot of people that would have no idea how to solve the problem. Yeah, thats the ticket.

I feel much better now.

John Hough

ps: notice reply to the tools group (dde, forms) Received on Wed Dec 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message