Re: RUN_PRODUCT

From: Gary G <ggorbon1_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: 1996/12/11

Though not exactly a solution to your problem, I working on something very similar now. My Form makes an insert into a table . That table has an after-insert trigger that fires a DBMS_JOB.SUBMIT, to execute a certain procedure. Based on results of that procedure, I have to run a report. My Form checks, with a timer, a view called dba_jobs_running to check when the procedure is completed, then runs the report thru RUN_PRODUCT. Hope this helps, let me know your solution if different. Regards,
Gary

Warren Weis <ez041151_at_ucdavis.edu> wrote in article