Re: Forms 4.5 Question -- Form-level coordinate information

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1996/12/10

In article <bmoran.850229698_at_Isis.MsState.Edu>, Brett Moran <bmoran_at_Ra.MsState.Edu> wrote:
> I am trying to copy blocks and canvases between two different
> modules. However, I lose the 'layout' in my canvas; everything is
> stacked on top of each other in the upper left corner.

You are probably trying to copy between two forms with different coordinate information. Go to the form-level property sheet, double-click coordinate information to see and change the coordinates.

You should ideally set a form to a specific coordinate setup before you start anything else, because changing coordinate properties will sometimes move things around on your canvas slightly.

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Tue Dec 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message