Re: how to make field blink or bold in forms3.0

From: Alex Heney <heneya_at_entcf3.agw.co.bt.uk>
Date: 1996/12/06

nick wrote:

> Can you make a field Blink or Bold when filled in,because I want
> a systems note field to jump out at the user.
>
> Your help is appreciated.
> thank you
> --
> nickba_at_concentric.net

  You can do this using named visual attributes. The Font Style property of a visual attribute can be Blink or Bold (among other things). You use one named visual attribute if the field is not filled in, or another which is the same apart from that property if the field is filled in. This obviously has to be done in an appropriate trigger, there is no property of the item allowing this to occur automatically.

--
The above posting represents the personal opinions of the author and
is not to be taken as official (or unofficial) policy or opinions of

Alex Heney, Living in the Global Village.