Re: Designer 2000: regenerate form

From: Ken Atkins <katkins_at_cco.net>
Date: 1996/12/05

I think that if you add the field to the form manually, without any code associated with it, and add the corresponding Detailed Column Usage in Des2K (with associated validation, ect), and then regenerate, the generator will then put all of the underlying code in place (like LOV validation, etc).

Ken Atkins - Senior Oracle Consultant - ARIS Corporation (katkins_at_cco.net)

In an effort to contribute some content to the Web I have created an 'Oracle Tip of the Week' site:

   http://www.cco.net/~katkins/oratip

Check it out!

Citton Laurent <citton_at_shom.fr> wrote in article <583c43$ib0_at_oceanie.shom.fr>...