Re: SQL*Plus anyone?

From: Stephen R. Egesdahl <stephen.egesdahl_at_nike.com>
Date: 1996/12/05

Gary,

(I assume that the table/view alumni.apbcons exists.)

If it is in another schema, the schema that owns this procedure must have been granted the rights to this table directly, not through a role.

Stephen R. Egesdahl                         Senior Oracle DBA/DA
Nike, Inc.
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of Nike, Inc.

Gary G wrote:

> Hello everyone
> It appears that there is a problem in/with following script;
> it just wouldn't compile from SQL prompt, no matter how altered.
> Yet it complies fine from PROCEDURE BUILDER 1.5
> We have V7.2.3 with PL/SQL 2.2.3
> Any suggestions are appreciated and welcomed.
. . .