Re: Background graphics in Forms 4.5

From: Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/12/03

BC Computing Limited wrote:

> Hi readers,
>
> Can anyone tell me if this can be done, and if so how?
>
> Is it possible to display a graphic in the console window, so
> that all the 'called forms' have a pretty background as opposed
> to the standard grey.
>
> Pretty trivial question I know but an answer would be
> appreciated.
>
> Hope someone has the answer.
>
> T.T.F.N
>
> CHRIS.
> \\||//
> (_at_ @)
> +------------------------------------ooO-(^/)-Ooo------------------+
> |Chris Prince, Systems Analyst | BC Computing Limited |
> |Tel +44 1924 - 223375 | Ripley Drive |
> |Fax +44 1924 - 223376 | Normanton Industrial Estate |
> |Email - CHRIS_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk | Normanton |
> | | West Yorkshire |
> |Thanks in Advance %-) | WF6 1RY |
> | | UNITED KINGDOM |

> |The views / information expressed within this document are my own,|
> |and therefore not neccessarily those of BC Computing Limited. |
The window/canvas on our main app (having main menu attached) is always displayed in the background. It seems to me that it would be relativly simple to put a graphic data item and load a graphic from the file system. Make that window so it has no close minimize/maximize etc. That should work

Loyal Received on Tue Dec 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message