Re: Report 2.5

From: Ken Atkins <katkins_at_cco.net>
Date: 1996/12/03

There is a system parameter called 'ORIENTATION' that needs to be set to 'LANDSCAPE' .
This can be done as one of the parameters if the report is being called that way, or through
the report parameter form. I think you can also set the report to default to landscape by
changing the 'Initial Value' of ORIENTATION to LANDSCAPE.

Ken Atkins - Senior Oracle Consultant - ARIS Corporation (katkins_at_cco.net)

In an effort to contribute some content to the Web I have created an 'Oracle Tip of the Week' site:

   http://www.cco.net/~katkins/oratip

Check it out!

nkimtong_at_starnet.gov.sg wrote in article <849583062.9323_at_dejanews.com>...