Oracle Rdb ODBC

From: Catherine Ho <hoc_at_worldy.com>
Date: 1996/12/01

[Quoted] I have downloaded Oracle Rdb ODBC from Internet to my workstation . SQL Plus is already setup and run on my workstation. I have created the data source on my workstation which is supposed to connect to host which is running Oracle 7 on Unix, however when I try to connect it from the ODBC test utility, I always got network error '-2003'. Do any body know what is the problem I have ? The protocol I have selected during configuration is TCP/IP.

[Quoted] Before I do the connection via odbc, the entry "SQL ATTACH" is empty, I do not know what type of infomration should I provide for this entry??? Received on Sun Dec 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message