Re: Wanted: Experiences with Oracle training

From: sanjay.shah <sanjay.shah_at_MCI2000.com>
Date: 1996/12/01

While I have not taken ORACLE's training courses, I have seen their ads and they did appear rather expensive to me. I have personally been teaching Oracle at Computer Career Institutes in Boston area and have found that therre are many cheaper alternatives and Oracle's Training is helpful only if your company or someone else is paying.

The places I teach have a PC connected to the network for each student and a PC for the instructor which has a projection screen so instructor can show what to do on the screen which students can follow.

Send me a direct email ( not just post a message on internet) and I can let you know some decent places in Boston Area.

--
Sanjay Shah
Email : sanshah_at_usa.net

Raz <cobraeye_at_miami.mindspring.com> wrote in article
<329e47bb.18587176_at_news.miami.mindspring.com>...