Compile Errors in OO4O or OCI

From: Hicham Tout <htout_at_death.www.emich.edu>
Date: 1996/11/29

Hicham Tout Wrote: (htout_at_emunix.emich.edu)

How can I get back all compilation errors from the oracle server (at once) using OO4O or OCI. when I send a PL/SQL block for execution. In OO4O, the only error routine I saw was through session or database objects and it only returned the last error instead of all errors from a PL/SQL block or a stored procedure sent for compilation. In OCI I was only able to send a PL/SQL block but not a (create or replace procedure ...).

Any Idea are welcome.
Thanks in advance.   Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message