How to hold the values?

From: Chan Wai Yuen <wychan_at_vol.net>
Date: 1996/11/29

I have problem to keep record of a list of values corresponding to a list of check boxes which is selected from users.

Everytime users will jump from one canvas to another canvas and select a list of values by clicking the corresponding check box(es). After the users finishing it, the canvas will be closed but the values can't be updated immediately because it has to be wait for the users to confirm or enter other fields. In some case maybe the users want to go back and change them again!

I need to hold those values. Is there any method can do it?

Please help me!
Would you mind to email me the answer that will be gratefull?

Jowan
(Please reply to the following email address:

 jowanchg_at_hk.super.net                        )