Re: How to genereate forms from the DOS command line?

From: N Prabhakar <prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/11/29

alord_at_tertio.co.uk (Andrew Lord) wrote:
>Does anyone know how to do this in batch mode without windows?
>
>Regards,
>
>Andy L.
>--
>Andrew Leroy Lord <Andrew_Lord_at_tertio.co.uk>
>Network Systems Management Consultant/Applications Developer.
>This post is my own opinion and not necessarily that of my employers

Hi there,

With Windows 3.1x, there is no way to generate a forms 4.5 program in the DOS prompt. When you type f45gen at DOS prompt, DOS will issue the following error

"this program requires microsoft windows"

If you are using Windows NT work station, then there is a way around. From windows NT, go do DOS prompt.

Then type the following.

$ORACLE_HOME\bin\f45gen userid=scott/tiger module=a.fmb batch=yes

Good Luck

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Fri Nov 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message