TextServer: access to text tables (TXU-0064)

From: Steve_Kilbane <steve_at_phantom.cegelecproj.co.uk>
Date: 1996/11/26

Anyone know how to grant access to text tables to other TextServer users? I've got a table which I can reach quite happily as the user that created it, but as another TextServer user, I just get:

TXU-0064:cannot find text table reference from system tables

(this is when attempting to load files with RTLOAD). I've tried granting access to the user with rtadmin, as described in the administrator's guide, giving full access to the user and RTPUBLIC. I've also tried creating synonmym,s for the tables, granting access to the underlying tables directly, etc.

I'd really like some hints as to what to try next. I'm using RDBMS 7.2.3, TextServer 3.1.1, Sun Solaris 2.5.

--
<Steve_Kilbane_at_cegelecproj.co.uk>
ISPs are responsible for maintaining the Information Superhighway. They