OO Survey

From: <newyork_at_imap1.asu.edu>
Date: 1996/11/18

Greetings. Here at Arizona State University we are currently working on a research project that explores desired attributes in popular CASE tools.

Your assistance is requested in filling out a survey on CASE tool attributes. Knowing your time is valuable we have tried to make this as convenient as possible for you to complete. The survey is on the WWW at http://www.public.asu.edu/~newyork/survey.htm

The survey should take about 8-10 minutes to complete. If you are not comfortable answering a question please leave it blank and go on to the next one. Let me assure you that all individual responses will be held in strict confidence. Only statistical summaries will be used in reporting survey results. Please contact me if you have any questions. Once again your expertise in this area is both valued and appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to forward this request to appropriate persons.

Thank you for your help

Joseph Sanseverino

Phone 	(602) 965-5470
Fax	(602) 965-5510