Re: Reusable Objects in Forms????

From: D. Scott Moyer, Jr. <dmoyer_at_gpu.com>
Date: 1996/11/18

Here is a good starting template which includes a tutorial.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Peter_Koletzke

It has many reusable objects and also is a great start to setting up a standard for all forms development.

As for what you mean about (windows only) I can't help you there. This template works for 1.3 and 1.2.

Scott Moyer
dmoyer_at_gpu.com (work)
dsmoyer_at_enter.net (home)