Designer 2000 - Tutorial

From: Rafat Sarosh <rafat_at_kuwait.net>
Date: 1996/11/17

Very recently we bought Designer-2000 for WIN-95 and was working with my own application in parallel with the tutorial. When I click an entity on the data-diagrammer , one of the value to be chosen is database. In tutorial ‘TUT7’ appears in the LOV (Lesson 4-3). Whereas nowhere there is a mention about the database creation in the manual (Atleast I could not see). Iam struck here and I would like to know clear steps, including DB creation if required.

Any help is most welcome. Received on Sun Nov 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message