Re: Logon procedure in Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Lewis Cunningham <lcunning_at_linknet.net>
Date: 1996/11/17

I had the same thing happen to me. I think it has something to with recursion but I'm not sure. Anyway, use NULL; in the on-logon and move your logon code to a seperate form. Call the logon form from the pre-form trigger and that should work. If it doesn't and you'ld like a sample (i.e., the logon i use), e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

Lewis