?? Win95, Personal Oracle and CTL3D32.DLL Problem ??

From: Larry Tan <lartan_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1996/11/16

I'm having quite a time trying to install ODBC for Personal Oracle on my Win95 system. I keep getting a pop-up that states my CTL3D32.DLL file is a version belonging to NT. Yes, I dual-boot with NT, but I'm running Personal Oracle from Win95. I can fake Personal Oracle by copying out the CTL3D32.DLL file from Windows\System, and copying an older version in, but then I have to reset the files after my Oracle session. Does anyone know of a better work-around? Thanks.

                Larry

--

 ^
/|\ ^   ^