Re: Forms 3.0 __> Forms 4.5

From: N Prabhakar <prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/11/16

bmoran_at_Ra.MsState.Edu (Brett Moran) wrote:
>I am about to attempt to convert some 3.0 forms to 4.5. Does anyone have any
>tips, pointers that may useful? Only documentation I've seen is in the
>appendix of the forms manual.
>
>Brett Moran
>bmoran_at_isus.msstate.edu

Hi there,

Before converting your applications, it is better if you go through the following manual.

"Developer/2000 Strategies for Forms Cross-UI Deployment"

This manual discusses all the tasks involved, Developement strategies, Reusability techniques, Portability issues and solutions.

I have a manual with me but I am not sure where it came from. It is worth to check with Oracle.

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Sat Nov 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message