Re: Forms 3.0 to 4.5 conversion

From: N Prabhakar <prabhs_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/11/16

konschud <konschud_at_cadvision.com> wrote:
>Due to the large number (233) of 3.0 forms to be converted to 4.5 forms
>Is it possible to phase in the conversion? Or do I have to convert all
>the 3.0 forms before I can release a working copy of the current app?
>

>If I can phase the conversion, is there anything special involved?
>
>Thankyou.
>
>Darrell K.
>DAK Designs
>konschud_at_cadvision.com

Hi there,

Before converting your applications, it is better if you go through the following manual.

"Developer/2000 Strategies for Forms Cross-UI Deployment"

This manual discusses all the tasks involved, Developement strategies, Reusability techniques, Portability issues and solutions.

I have a manual with me but I am not sure where it came from. It is worth to check with Oracle.

Regards

N.Prabhakar Received on Sat Nov 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message