Oraterm21m, motif, vt220's Do key and OpenVMS question

From: Juan Pon <jjpon_at_vcn.bc.ca>
Date: 1996/11/15

I can't seem to bind the Do key. In Oraterm's macro mode, when I push the Do key, the word Menu shows up. Then I generate it but when I run the form and push Do, nothing happens, not even a beep to let me know that the key is unassigned. The other keys that I assigned work fine (except for the Do and Find keys. Anybody ran into this problem? I'm running forms 4.5 in Motif under OpenVMS with a VT220 kybd. Received on Fri Nov 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message