User Interface Standards. . .

From: Collin Chin <vectr01l_at_email.csun.edu>
Date: 1996/11/14

We are in the process of developing a couple of systems and we have a couple of questions that we would like some opinions on (we are new in Oracle development).

Video display:

  800x600 vs 640x480

We will be getting some 3rd party software that might be in either mode as well as our own in-house development. Is there a standard definition that we should be working on? We have both 17 inch and 14 inch monitors to design for.

Small font vs Large font?

If we use the 800x600 display, the next question is whether we should be setting it small or large font?

Is there a manual or set of standards we should be following so that the application can be ported to any monitor that we have (17 or 14 inch)?

Thanks for your opinions.

Collin - 11/14/96 - 08:15 pst
email: vectr01l_at_csun1.csun.edu Received on Thu Nov 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message