Forms 3.0 under WIN95 without rebooting?

From: <BBarbeau_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/11/13

        We still have some DOS Forms 3.0 applications that haven't been converted to Forms 4.5. We'd like to run them in full-screen DOS under Windows 95, without rebooting into MS-DOS mode.

We have IPX and TCP/IP on the desktop and a Unix Server on the back end. I'm assuming we'd have to minimally change our SQLNET setups, but before we go down that path, I'd like to know if it's possible at all.

Is it possible to run 3.0 apps under Win95 without rebooting into MS-DOS mode?

Thanks for any help you may have.

Bryan. Received on Wed Nov 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message