Re: VBX's and OCX's

From: Michael Taylor <mtaylor_at_ptdprolog.net>
Date: 1996/11/11

Regarding VBX's in Forms 4.5:
In short...don't! They are implemented horribly! You may find a very small handful that work but we didn't! Also VBX's will not make the transition to 32 bits (Not even 32-bit Visual Basic supports them!).

Can't speak for OCX's but I hope they are better implemented than VBX's were. I'm rather miffed that Oracle continued to claim support for VBX's when in fact it was very limited support! Must have been marketing rather than content!

Ram Mareddy <rmareddy_at_calibersys.com> wrote in article <01bbcfde$2a3d7260$1639e028_at_cti-i71-rm01>...