Re: Boilerplate Properties from Designer/2000 Tools

From: Mike Openshaw <openshaw_at_airmail.net>
Date: 1996/11/10

Like a lot of things (supposedly , Version 2.0 will take care of this one. Prompts will become objects that can be manipulated. For now, the the font characteristics within the template; OFG41PC.FMB has an example. Change the fonting the the Prompt text and all generated prompts will follow suit. One prompt font style restriction will be around until 2.0

Takis Avgoustis <Takis_at_unixfor.ath.forthnet.gr> wrote:

>How can I specify the properties of boilerplate objects (prompts) from
>ORACLE DESIGNER/2000 release 1.2 without having to use FORMS DESIGNER
>for
>POST-GENERATION changes ?? The properties that intrest me are :
>underline
>and bold.
>Thanks in advance
>Takis

Michael B. Openshaw

Data != Information
Information != Knowledge
Knowledge != Wisdom Received on Sun Nov 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message