Oracle Open World Opinions?

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_gte.net>
Date: 1996/11/09

[Quoted] [Quoted] I just got back from Oracle Open World in San Francisco and would be [Quoted] [Quoted] interested in what other attendees thought of the conference. This was the first one I had been to and I was a little disappointed that there wasn't more technical information available. Other people I have talked to said that IOUW usually has more technical info. This year the proceedings came on CD-ROM (I've seen previous years and was glad I didn't have to lug them home) and I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but some people at the conference said not all the papers are on the CD-ROM. If this is true does anyone know where to get the rest?

[Quoted] Overall I was still glad I went, but I think IOUW should stay seperated from Oracle's commercial campaigns (Oracle Open World).

Douglas Scott
dsscott_at_gte.net Received on Sat Nov 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message