Newcommer

From: Scott Smith <scsmith_at_tscnet.com>
Date: 1996/11/08

I am trying to connect Developer/2000 tools to Personal Oracle 7 and having no luck. I am a new user and getting a little frustrated. The tools and database are on a stand alone system (Win95) and I believe the tools are 16 bit variety. I think the problem is in the listener.ora and/or tnsnames.ora configuration but your guess is better than mine. Any seasoned pros out there that would be willing to step me through I would be in debt for life to ;-)
Leave me your email address and we can "talk" more.

Thanks

Scott Received on Fri Nov 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message