Re: Using NT Perl 5 to access Oracle database

From: Graham Williamson <williamson_at_logica.com>
Date: 1996/11/07

If you can set it up as an ODBC data source you can use Dave Roths Win32odbc perl module to be found on CPAN or at ftp://ftp.hip.perl.com/contrib

graham

--
Graham Williamson      williamson_at_logica.com

Kevin Cramer <kcramer_at_dnaco.net> wrote in article
<01bbcc76$2007f420$65e896ce_at_socrates>...