Re: HELP !! ORACLE FORMS 4.5 TAB/FOLDER-VBX CONTROLS

From: Tony Downs <tdowns_at_mail.win.org>
Date: 1996/11/07

They also don't work with VBX's that have array-type property items. I use a VBX that requires me to pass an array, but I'm stuck now with a VB DDE server program using my VBX's and the Oracle forms app being a DDE client. Not too cool, but it works.

Vince Moynihan <vince_at_vmoy.demon.co.uk> wrote in article <01bbc96b$b388ef00$a892989e_at_vmoy.demon.co.uk>...