Re: Pro Cobol on NT

From: mark tomlinson <marktoml_at_juno.com>
Date: 1996/11/06

chrisf_at_renewal-iis.com (Chris Fischer) wrote:

: The last version of Programmer/2000 we got for Oracle 7.3 on NT did not come
: with Pro Cobol. Does anyone have any insights as to whether or not Oracle
: considers Pro Cobol on NT as an important product for the future?
:
: Specifically, will ProCobol 1,7 be released on NT? Or is it that we just didn't
: receive it?
:

You just didn't get it, it is available. In fact by now 1.8 is probably available, (for Win95 also)
They keep having these problems deciding how they want to distribute/kit that particular product.

             Mark Tomlinson

  My Opinions are my own.
(who else would have them?)
[Email solicitations NOT welcome