Re: Long Raw, BLOBS, OraPERL??

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_jovial.cse.psu.edu>
Date: 1996/11/01

In article <3278F8F1.D86_at_virtualf.com>, Boris Kizelshteyn <boris_at_virtualf.com> wrote:
>I'm in search of Long Raw Guru who can point me in the direction of
>using this Data type to store and retirieve divere image types in Oracle
>7.3. Any info would be tremendously helpful, web-sites, book titles,
>code examples, shareware (any platform).

The Perl5 modules DBI/DBD-Oracle has support for BLOB's and emulates everybody's favorite, but long dead Perl4 extension, Oraperl.

Perl5, etal can be found at CPAN. http://www.perl.org/ will show you the way.

Happy hunting and hacking,
John
groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu Received on Fri Nov 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message