Re: How can I trace SQL executed by forms application

From: Steve Rothkin <srothkin_at_nynexst.com>
Date: 1996/10/31

I collected the trace information and ran tkprof to get the report. I did a number of transactions in my application, but the report doesn't show each SQL statement in sequence -- it seems to show each unique SQL statement once with counts indicating how many times it was executed.

I need to get the exact trace in time-sequence (I am going to write a PRO-C program to emulate this series of transactions as part of some analysis I'm going to be doing).