Re: *HELP*IDE ZIP*HELP

From: Cuneyt Ornek <cuneyt_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 1996/10/28

Hi Michael,

I did not even know that an IDE version existed. But a little reasearch came up
with the following:
http://www.akula.com/~jwu/wwwboard/messages/937.html It would seem that you can only get them from Micron for now. I strongly doubt
that Micron is the manufacturer of this drive. Have to look to Taiwan or elsewhere
to find the OEM that manufactures that drive. I do believe that it is actually EPSON that manufactures the ZIP drives including
Iomega's.

Good Luck.
Cuneyt

First I. Last <cowboy3_at_psu.edu> wrote in article <32700C41.3426_at_psu.edu>...