Re: *HELP*IDE ZIP*HELP

From: Daniel Luna <lunad_at_theriver.com>
Date: 1996/10/25

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996 20:39:29 -0400, "First I. Last" <cowboy3_at_psu.edu> wrote:

>Howday,
> I have an Internal IDE Zip Drive. I got it from a friend, who orderd
>it from Micron. I tried ordering one from Micron, but they said that I
>needed to own an Micron computer system. I am asking everyone in all
>the comp newsgroups, to help me locate a buisness other than Micron, in
>which I can purchase an Internal IDE Zip Drive. I have been doing a
>personal search, for about three months, and got nowhere. It is
>imparative that I find a company which I can get one through. A lot of
>money is at stake. Cash reward to first person to e-mail me the
>address.
>
>Thank you,
>Michael

Michael,

Your problem is a simple one. Contact Iomega Corp. They are the makers of the Zip drives. I bought my Iomega Zip drive from a discount computer store, but they were out of zip disks. So I contacted Iomega Corp (you can find its address on the web, ie. www.iomega.com) You can purchase an internal zip drive from them directly, either the 100 mg or the new Jaz drive for the 1 gig diskette.

Dan Luna Received on Fri Oct 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message