-> Write table data to a text file? How? <-

From: Les Gainous <lesgainous_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/10/24

To all,

[Quoted] [Quoted] What's the best way to write data out to a text file: comma-delimited, [Quoted] [Quoted] tab-separated, or fixed length? I basically need to write out a table [Quoted] into a format usable by other RDMSs/applications. I'm looking for something similar to the Bulk-Copy Program from Sybase or Microsoft SQL Server.

[Quoted] Thanks in advance!

--
 Les Gainous, lesgainous_at_earthlink.net

 Visit my web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous

[Quoted] [Quoted]  Looking for a Client-Server job in California?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous/jobs.html