Q: Forms converted to Web Page???

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_li.net>
Date: 1996/10/23

[Quoted] I heard that Oracle comes bundled with a product (for Sun Unix, unknown version) that can reverse engineer a Forms (4.5 or 3.0) into a Web Page format (HTML I guess). Is this possible? How could all the triggers be handled?

If this is at all tru, or I am slightly exaggerating, which version of Oracle (we have 7.3.2 and 7.2.2) has this product, and what is it called? Do I have to buy Oracle Web Server? What is Oracle Web Agent? What is Oracle Web Server Ooption in my Oracle 7.3.2 CD?

            http://www.li.net/~gsa/index.html
This is my signature file, not part of this mail message.