OLE Problems in Form 4.5 version 1.3

From: George K. H. Cheng <geocheng_at_hknet.com>
Date: 1996/10/17

        I am building a form which has OLE container item, and I know how to insert an OLE object (bitmap) into the item MANUALLY. However, I just can't do it PROGRAMMATICALLY. I have tried some FORMS_OLE built-in procedures, but it seems never works! Do you know any way to solve it?

        Also, I have tried inserting an OCX Control into an OLE container item, and I can set the OCX Control's properties manually. However, when I run the form, the OCX Control's properties I have set do NOT become effective. It seems as if I have never set the Control's properties! Also, I save the form and retrieved it later, and again I found that the OCX Control's properties I have set before disappeared! Do you know any way to solve it?

        I am using the Oracle Form 4.5 version 1.3, running on the Chinese version of MS Window 95.

geocheng_at_hknet.com Received on Thu Oct 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message