Re: aidev Monitoring Plugin v12.1.0.9.0 for Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c & 13c - now available

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:30:18 +1100

On 13/11/2017 6:20 _at_wiz, Robert Klemme wrote:

> Unfortunately many business decisions with long lasting effects are
> taken with at most a year (if you get lucky) horizon nowadays.  And, of
> course, if the negative effects settle in, the guy who made the decision
> has long left for another well paid job in a different company.

Yeah, that's beem the MO of IT directors and IT damagers for the last 35 years. Nothing new there. In commoin with many other places, I must say: not just IT....

> There
> is just too much cheap money around so everybody is constantly looking
> for the next big thing - and people do not seem to notice the damage
> they are doing.

[Quoted] I love the damage they are doing! It's going to give me my last 5 years of work before I retire, all in full employment and laughing away at all the "trendsetters".
What, cynical, mwah?
NEVER!