Need Data Modeler - San Francisco, CA (Need Locals Only)

From: <rajender.recruiter1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Professional,

I am Rajender Reddy, a Technical Recruiter with InfoSmart Systems Inc., one of the fastest growing IT staffing and services firm in the nation specializing in staff augmentation for end to end Enterprise IT Solutions. I viewed your resume on one of the job boards; I understand that you may be actively looking for new opportunities. I am trying to fill up a consulting position for one of our major clients for an important project. More about the project details are given below:

Role:Data Modeler
Location:San Francisco, CA
Duration
:
Long Term

Need Locals Only (In-Person interview is must)

Job Description:
The Intermediate Data Modeler (also known as Data Architects or Information Architects) will be responsible for the analysis and design of data models at the conceptual, logical and physical levels and for the development and maintenance of existing models.

Responsibilities:
Works on data modeling (conceptual, logical, and physical data models) for one or more modules of boarder applications or for medium complexity systems.

Uses well documented procedures to create data dictionaries capturing business and technical metadata and Data Definition Language (DDL) scripts.

Assists in providing estimates for work.

Assists or contributes to data modeling status on projects.

Qualifications:
One years of experience in relational data modeling required. Preferred three years of modeling experience in relational, dimensional or closely related data definition activity. Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics and one year related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Should be able to analyses business requirements to develop data models with minimal oversight. Should understand impacts of model changes on databases. Should be able to validate that a model addresses straight-forward requirements Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment. Requires strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem solving skills. Excellent analytical skills required.
Strong communication skills required; technical and business writing skills are a plus. Experience with All Fusion /ERwin, IBM Information Data Architect or similar modeling tool is required Strong interpersonal skills required.
Additional Skills:
Prior experience with a health care payer Member, Claim, Capitation, Warehouse, and Actuarial data is preferred Experience with ERwin Model Mart management experience preferred. Good SDLC knowledge is desired
Good understanding of Data Management and Metadata Management process and principles is preferred. Experience with Metadata Management is a plus

Required Skills (top 3 to 5):

Works on data modeling (conceptual, logical, and physical data models) for one or more modules of boarder applications or for medium complexity systems. Uses well documented procedures to create data dictionaries capturing business and technical metadata and Data Definition Language (DDL) scripts. One years of experience in relational data modeling required. Preferred three years of modeling experience in relational, dimensional or closely related data definition activity. Should be able to analyses business requirements to develop data models with minimal oversight. Should understand impacts of model changes on databases.

Thanks & Regards…
Rajender Reddy
Recruiting Executive || Infosmart Systems Inc cid:image003.png_at_01D2CF01.9C7ADBE0
Email : rajender_at_infosmartsys.com | www.infosmartsys.com 5850 Town and BLVD,Suite # 1102 Frisco, Texas 75034 Received on Wed Aug 16 2017 - 16:02:22 CEST

Original text of this message