PHP Lead developer or Architect - Dallas, TX - H1B / USC / GC- EAD

From: <amitk.sednacg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 08:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Please have a look at the below requirements and send suitable resumes.

Please see if you can get me profiles in first half as I have interview slots available for 3:00pm and 3:30pm EST for tomorrow (Wednesday).

We are looking for “PHP Lead developer or Architect” based in Dallas, TX. Please let us know if you have any candidates available and share profiles ASAP so that we can set up interviews. (Please share only local candidates to Dallas or Texas)

Please find below JD for your perusal.

Role: PHP Lead developer or Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long term
Start date: ASAP

SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who is highly collaborative, works well with designers, and is committed to creating solutions to meet end-user and business needs. The ideal candidate will have experience with e-commerce and/or entertainment sites, along with development for mobile devices, native apps, CMS and social media integrations. You will have a thorough understanding of user experience, user design human factors, and coding best practices. Your portfolio should include links to sites you have designed as well as case studies outlining your specific contributions to the projects you’ve worked on.

Required Experience:

1.         5 – 6 years of PHP experience.
2.         Laravel experience is MUST HAVE.
3.         3 – 5 years of full stack development experience, preferably within a large company.
4.         3+ years with front-end technologies such as JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.
5.         Experience using PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript
6.         Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, and/or Zend)
7.         Successful experience in an innovative design and development environment with business web and ecommerce.
8.         Capable of developing business-critical software which involves flexibility and high productivity.
9.         Strong communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively present ideas and processes, as well as clearly and effectively determine the needs of various departments (sales, services, operations).
10.      Takes a demonstrated, strong sense of ownership of applications and technical environments.
11.      Acts in a consultative manner, and possesses strong systems analysis / needs analysis skills.

Preferred Experience:
1.         Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field or concentration.
2.         Expert in PHP web based MVC frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc.
3.         Extensive experience with SQL is required and ideally exposure to Elastic search.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Amit - Recruiter
Sedna Consulting Group
732-653-5040
amitk.sednacg_at_gmail.com Received on Tue Jul 25 2017 - 17:46:15 CEST

Original text of this message