Re: The black box approach

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 21:02:57 +1000

On 4/05/2017 6:44 _at_wiz, joel garry wrote:

> Dang, didn't even realize how long since I've been here. Yeah, the
> kevlar poison has dissoluted about, I don't even know why I'm
> considered such anathema. Even hjr eventually came around.
>
> jg

Yeah. Been a while here, too.
The lesser said about kevlars, the better. HJR is not in Oz anymore, he left back to the UK. Not sure why, the explanation in his site sounded a bit weird. Likely ran out of Oracle contract work options, like so many others here in NSW...
Ah well, I'm sure he'll eventually resurface somewhere.

Pity he didn't even share a drink before leaving: I'd have certainly tried to do so had it been me.
But then again the "Oracle community" here in NSW has been a sad joke for nearly 3 years now, so there. Received on Sat May 06 2017 - 13:02:57 CEST

Original text of this message