SAP ABAP Demo Session 22nd Feb (Wednesday) _at_ 7:30AM IST

From: <pmptraining66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:24:18 -0800 (PST)

HI ALL,
Greetings from #Primark InfoTech!!!
Enroll For Free Online SAP ABAP Demo Session 22nd Feb (Wednesday) _at_ 7:30AM IST !! Weekday | Weekend | Fast Track Available!! Primark infotech is Leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP Online Training Starts Corporate SAP Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO. Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/6M1SrDqk2ey4wFuv2 WEBSITE LINK: WWW.PRIMARKINFOTECH.COM Received on Tue Feb 21 2017 - 09:24:18 CET

Original text of this message