Help, quiz for probability , I know it's not a database question, but I need to know how to solve the probability quiz, thanks.

From: <violin.hsiao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:07:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello guys,

I need to solve a probability question, need help. maybe it's a simple math quiz for you.
so if i could get help here,
thanks in advance. :)

There are total 300 marble balls, yellow*100 + green*100 + black * 100, if I pick 3 balls in once time
(not one by one,and no put them back after picked up.)

how to calculate the probability for 1*yellow + 1*green + 1*black.

[Quoted] ps. I really know it's not a database question. :p

Violin. :) Received on Thu Feb 16 2017 - 10:07:34 CET

Original text of this message