Re: The black box approach

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 20:23:17 +1100

[Quoted] On 17/12/2016 3:26 _at_wiz, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> At the same time, the relevant information is getting more and more scant
> and hard to find. Oracle is getting more and more closed every day.

[Quoted] I hear the Oracle-L "damagement" desperately asked you to rejoin. Amazing how honest they are, isn't it? One moment they want everyone not toeing the line out, the next they all change their opinion once Nuno has left. Wonders will never cease! :)

Ah well, it's all part of making information available to everyone provided that does not include "recalcitrants". As if... Good thing the original author of the thing is now out of Oracle: it might change their direction. Or rather make it worse. Too soon to call. Received on Wed Dec 21 2016 - 10:23:17 CET

Original text of this message