We, at CloudAce Technologies are IBM Server Solution Providers and reputed IBM Server Authorized Dealers and offer servers that are built for organization’s critical requirements. We diminish risk with the safe delivery of data and services.

From: <johnmike5599_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:51:59 -0700 (PDT)

CloudAce Technologies is a well-known provider and reseller in providing Server Solutions. We provide all the above mentioned Solutions at very affordable rates and with reliable implementation and technical support services to ensure your organization’s safety. We provide all the above mentioned Servers like CISCO Server Solution Providers solve your organization’s data storage problems.

http://www.cloudace.in/solution/server-problems-and-solutions/ Received on Thu Oct 13 2016 - 12:51:59 CEST

Original text of this message