Re: Is there anybody using this discussion group at all?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 15:13:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 07 May 2016 17:21:48 +1000, Noons wrote:

> On 6/05/2016 7:07 _at_wiz, chunning Shao wrote:

>> All I see are spams!!!!!
>>

> The Usenet has just about finished itself off.
> Until such time as providers grow up and block remailers, Usenet won't
> cease to be a waste of time.
>
> Most unfortunate. I don't have neither the time nor the patience to put
> up with this anymore.
> Occasionally I come here but it's less and less...

[Quoted] Still, this is the only place where it is possible to publish some things. For instance, Jonathan Lewis published his thinking about scoring of the speakers on the conferences. I tried leaving a comment on his blog, saying that scoring of the speakers should also include the stoning option, since many of those "expert sessions" at the conferences are just a huge waste of time and the angry attendees should really have an option to stone the speaker, regardless of whether he uttered the word "Jehova" or not. The comment has promptly vanished from the Scratchpad, I wonder why.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer