Re: Is there anybody using this discussion group at all?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 14:11:44 -0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 05 May 2016 14:07:18 -0700, chunning Shao wrote:

> All I see are spams!!!!!

Very little discussion, if at all. Unfortunately, spam has strangled this group, so it's not useful any more. I still look at the group from time to time, and will answer if there is anything interesting to answer to. There hasn't been anything worth mentioning on this group. However, I suspect that Joel, Nuno and Mark do look at it from time to time, just like me.

--
Mladen Gogala
The Oracle Whisperer